Thank you for your interest in frontline International Private School Ajman, and we look forward to working with your family throughout the admissions process to determine if our school is the best fit for your child. The admissions process begins in the month of January for the next academic year that starts in September. Applicants may begin applying online for the following school year by registering Enrol Online form.
Eligibility (Academic Year 2022-2023)
• Pre-Kg Child needs to be born between 01-09-2018 and 31-08-2019.
• KG1 Child needs to be born between 01-09-2017 and 31-08-2018.
• KG2 Child needs to be born between 01-09-2016 and 31-08-2017.
• Grade 1 Child needs to be born in 2016.
• JPG Copy of Student recent photos (passport size).
• PDF Copy of the student Passport, Emirates ID (two sides) and Visa.
• PDF Copy of the Parent (father and mother) Passport, Emirates ID (two sides) and Visa.
• PDF Copy of student Birth Certificate.
• PDF Copy of Family Book (applicable only for UAE Nationals).
• PDF Copy of student vaccination records.
• Student last report card received (From KG2 Onwards).
Note: For overseas transfer (except for students from USA, Canada, North America, Europe, and Australia) documents mentioned above in 6 & 7 should be attested by:
The ministry/department of education of the country where the student has studied previously
Ministry of foreign affairs of the concerned country or embassy/consulate of the concerned country in the UAE
UAE ministry of foreign affairs
All the documents should be submitted in time and are subject to the approval of Ministry of Education
EYFS- Core Subject
Communication and language, Physical development, and Personal, social, and emotional development, Literacy, Mathematical development, Understanding the world, and Creative development
KEY STAGE l
Grade 1 and Grade 2- Core Subject
English, Maths, Science, Arabic, Islamic Studies, Social Studies, PSHEC, ICT, Art and Design, Music, P.E
KEY STAGE 2
Grade 3,4,5 and Grade 6 – Core Subject
English, Maths, Science (Cambridge Checkpoint Exam at Grade 6)Arabic, Islamic Studies, Social Studies ,ICT, Art & Design, French/Urdu, P.E
KEY STAGE 3
Grade 7, Garde 8 and Grade 9 Secondary Checkpoint Exam -Core Subject
English, Maths, Science, Arabic, Islamic Studies, Social Studies, ICT, Art & Design, French/Urdu, P.E
Grade 9 Secondary Checkpoint
English, Maths, Science (Cambridge Checkpoint Exam at Grade 9) Arabic, Islamic Studies, Social Studies, ICT, Art a Design, French/Urdu
KEY STAGE 4
Grade 10 and Grade 11 -IGCSE -Core Subject
Compulsory Subject: English, ICT (IGCSE exam at the end of Grade 10) Maths, Chemistry, Physics, biology (IGCJE exam at the end of Grade 11). Optional Subjects for IGCSE Arabic/French/Urdu
KEY STAGE 5
Grade 12 as / A Leve -Core Subject
Two Subjects offered in IGCSE ( Advance Subsidiary Level) and Subject combination to be announced late